Want to be the first to hear latest news and find out about our exclusive promotions.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter:
Cantatas with Instruments III (Full Score, hardback)
Handel, George Frideric
Handel Cantatas with Instruments III (Full Score, hardback)
Includes the critical report to Cantatas with Intsruments Volumes I-III
Halle Handel Edition
Edited by the George Frideric Handel Society
- Urtext of the Halle Handel Edition Series V/5
The Halle Handel Edition is a complete critical edition which serves the needs of scholars and performers by drawing on all available sources and the latest musicological findings.
Within each volume the works appear, wherever possible, in chronological order; the numbering of the works follows the Händel-Werke-Verzeichnis (HWV). In addition to the finished compositions, the edition also includes alternative versions, discarded sections, drafts, fragments, and, since 1991, the volumes in Series I and II include the printed libretto of the first performance in facsimile.
The editions of vocal works contain German and, if necessary, English text translation. Instructive examples of the source material (in facsimile) and a critical report (Ger/Eng) are included in the volumes.
- Qual ti riveggio (Ero e Leandro) HWV 150 [Handel, George Frideric]
- Spande ancor a mio dispetto HWV 165 [Handel, George Frideric]
- Splenda l'alba in oriente HWV 166 [Handel, George Frideric]
- Tra le fiamme (Il consiglio) HWV 170 [Handel, George Frideric]
- Tu fedel? tu costante HWV 171 [Handel, George Frideric]
- Un'alma innamorata HWV 173 [Handel, George Frideric]