Want to be the first to hear latest news and find out about our exclusive promotions.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter:
Enfin ja vais savoir pourquoi / Vois sous l'archet frèmissant (Voice & Piano)
Offenbach Enfin ja vais savoir pourquoi (At last I now can ask of her) / Vois sous l'archet frèmissant (Vibrant, its sounds start to flow)
for Mezzo-Soprano and Piano or Mezzo-Soprano, Violin and Piano
No.13 Recitative and Romance from "Tales of Hoffmann"
Nicklausse’s famous violin aria from the third act of “Les Contes d’Hoffmann” (“The Tales of Hoffmann”) by Jacques Offenbach is now available in a separate edition. It includes a vocal score as well as a chamber music arrangement with solo violin. The aria can thus be performed by mezzo-soprano with one or two accompanying instruments. The edition also contains the preceding recitative (with Hoffmann). A separate solo violin part is enclosed.
- For opera singers and voice students, to be used in singing lessons, auditions and recitals
- For mezzo-soprano with one or two instruments
- Includes an additional chamber music arrangement with an enclosed separate solo violin part
- complete vocal score for "The Tales of Hoffmann" (French/English) also available for sale (AE333-02)
- performance material for "The Tales of Hoffmann" available for hire (AE333-72)