Want to be the first to hear latest news and find out about our exclusive promotions.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter:
Four Sonatas for Treble Recorder and Basso continuo
Telemann, Georg Philipp
Telemann Four Sonatas for Treble Recorder and Basso continuo
from "Der getreue Musikmeister"
"Der getreue Musikmeister" (The Faithful Music Master) occupies a special place in the history of musical publications, since, as far as has been hitherto established, it was the first musical periodical to appear regularly. A "Lection" was published every two weeks in the form of a four-page leaflet presenting vocal and instrumental music in various combinations. Today 25 such leaflets are available, bound as a volume with a preface and index.
The present edition (of four sonatas) is based on a copy preserved in the Municipal Library in Leipzig. The new edition omits arbitrary alterations; only the notation has been adjusted to conform to modern usage.
- Score with lightly realised keyboard part with figured bass
- Separate treble recorder and basso continuo parts
- Sonata in F major TWV 41:F2 [Telemann, Georg Philipp]
- Sonata in B-flat major TWV 41:B3 [Telemann, Georg Philipp]
- Sonata in F minor TWV 41:f1 [Telemann, Georg Philipp]
- Sonata in C major TWV 41:C2 [Telemann, Georg Philipp]