Want to be the first to hear latest news and find out about our exclusive promotions.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter:
Shorter Sacred Works (arranged for Choir & Organ)
Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus
Mozart Shorter Sacred Works (arranged for Choir & Organ)
This selection of relatively short sacred works by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart gives active choruses an opportunity to perform these pieces without having to hire an expensive instrumental ensemble. The works, including the moving “Te Deum laudamus ” (K. 141), the brilliant “Jubilate” from “ Benedictus sit Deus” (K. 117), and the immortal “Ave verum”, are well-suited to performance in church services or concerts. Andreas Köhs has sensitively arranged the orchestral parts for organ using the original score to produce self-contained versions for chorus and organ. The vocal parts follow the Urtext of the New Mozart Edition.
- Self-contained versions with organ instead of orchestra
- Ideal for church services and concerts
- Straightforward, easy-to-play organ part
The Bärenreiter Choir & Organ Series presents great choral works in arrangements for soloists, choir and organ; no orchestra is needed.
The original orchestral parts have been transcribed into easy-to-play organ reductions whereby the contemporary tradition of such arrangements has been taken into consideration. In some cases, the original organ versions by the composer were used. The organ parts are presented on three staves. The choir and solo parts always remain true to the original. You need only one edition for soloists, singers and organist alike.
- Veni Sancte Spiritus K.47 [Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus]
- Jubilate from Benedictus sit Deus K.117 (66a) [Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus]
- Te Deum laudamus K.141 (66b) [Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus]
- Ave verum corpus K.618 [Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus]
- Tantum ergo K.142 (186d) [Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus]
- Tantum ergo K.197 (186e) Regina coeli from Regina coeli K.108 (74d) Alleluja from Regina coeli K.108 (74d) [Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus]
- Alleluja from Regina coeli K.127 [Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus]
- Sancte Maria, mater Dei K.273 [Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus]