Want to be the first to hear latest news and find out about our exclusive promotions.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter:
The Roots of Jazz for Violin & Violoncello (2 Playing Scores)
Speckert The Roots of Jazz for Violin & Violoncello (2 Playing Scores)
George Speckert has once again created a collection of easy pieces which are fun to perform and sound attractive. The duets are comfortable to play, have an authentic jazz feel to them and are full of nuances; musicians and teachers will enjoy them as much as the listener. Marked rhythms and distinctive melodies give the pieces that special something.
George Speckert is renowned for his easy yet sonorous arrangements for mixed string ensembles. He is a composer, author, and teacher for multi-media production and e-learning.
- 2 playing scores
- The Entertainer [Joplin, Scott]
- Boogie Woogie [Speckert, George A.]
- Got the Blues [Speckert, George A.]
- Jazzin it! [Speckert, George A.]
- Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen
- When the Saints go Marchin' In
- Runnin' Wild [Gibbs, Arthur Harrington]
- Tiger Rag (Hold That Tiger) [La Rocca, James]
- The Blues in St. Louis [Speckert, George A.]