Want to be the first to hear latest news and find out about our exclusive promotions.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter:
Pagliacci (Vocal Score)
Leoncavallo Pagliacci (Vocal Score)
Opera in two acts (final version) / in one act (original version)
The music drama “Pagliacci”, in which the aging fairground actor Canio learns that his young wife is cheating on him and he can no longer distinguish between theatre and reality due to jealousy, was Leoncavallo’s greatest success and at the same time a manifesto for verismo.
This vocal score, based on the new edition of the full score by Andreas Giger (BA07648-01), presents the work both in the early one-act version without the prologue and intermezzo as well as in the final two-act version with the prologue and intermezzo.
- Urtext edition based on the full score published within the series “Masterpieces of Italian Opera” (BA07648-01)
- With a singable German translation
- Extensive Foreword (Eng/Ital/Ger)
- Practical, well manageable piano reduction
- Full Score (BA7648-01) and vocal score (BA7648-90) available for sale
- Performance material (BA7648-72) available for hire