Want to be the first to hear latest news and find out about our exclusive promotions.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter:
Concert Arias for Low Soprano & Contralto
Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus
Mozart Concert Arias for Low Soprano & Contralto
Voice and Piano
Underlaid text presented in the original language only
All aria texts translated into German and English and printed separately
Idiomatic piano reductions to the individual arias
Clear and legible layout of the musical text
Additional notes and suggestions on performance practice in the accompanying booklet
Performance material on hire to each aria
These vocal scores of Mozart’s concert and insert arias are based on the New Mozart Edition (NMA).
The musical text presented in these editions is free from practical references on performance aspects or suggestions on performance practice. An accompanying booklet gives detailed explanations on the execution of appoggiaturas and other performance practice phenomena relevant to each aria. In addition, there is a choice of suggestions for the performance of cadenzas and lead-ins as well as for the ornamentation of dal segno parts, which are often found in the early Mozart arias.
- Aria: Conservati fedele K.23 [Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus]
- Aria: Cara, se le mie pene KV6: deest [Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus]
- Aria: Alma grande e nobil core K.578 [Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus]
- Aria: Chi sà, chi sà, qual sia K.582 [Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus]
- Aria: Vado, ma dove? oh Dei! K.583 [Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus]
- Recitative: Ombra felice! - Aria: Io ti lascio K.255 [Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus]